3 Types of Hair that can Benefit from Aloe Vera Hair Masks
Aloe Vera Hair Mask – Hair is the most important attire a woman can wear. Whether it’s long, short or medium, coloured or highlighted, straightened or curly, makes a huge difference for women. Some like long hair, and thus have to maintain their hair very vigilantly in keeping them healthy like using aloe vera gel for hair and lustrous hair. Those with medium or short hair are somehow relieved from a tedious task but the maintenance is always there.
Do you think the demographics of hair are only restricted to their length? Well, you got it wrong, there’s more to it. There are 3 types of hair namely:
- Dry Hair
- Oily Hair
- Curly Hair
So, let us know about each individually:
Most women suffer from dry hair from time to time mainly because of dehydration. Our hair becomes dry and lifeless and spoils our entire look. The hair becomes dry if you do not oil your hair regularly or do not drink abundant water. Some may face health-related issues as well, but those are exceptions. Some home remedies to treat your dry hair are:
- DIY Trimming of hair – If you are facing constant dryness, give your hair some fresh cut and get rid of the split ends and dry hair in the length to make your look a little better.
- Stop washing your hair every day – Fix 2 day a week and wash your hair only on those days. Regular application of hair strips your hair of sebum, natural oil that makes your hair easier to maintain.
- Aloe Vera hair mask – One of the effective techniques to tackle damage is using aloe vera hair mask for dry hair. Mix 2 tsp of aloe vera gel + 1 tsp of honey + 3 tsp of coconut oil in a bowl and make a consistent paste. Apply the mask with your fingers on the scalp and throughout the strands, nourishing the ends is very important. Massage well and let it sit for half an hour. Wash with shampoo and see the results. Your hair will be deeply conditioned by the mask with added moisture by using aloe vera hair mask overnight.
Oily hair is the most irritating hair type because even if you shampoo thoroughly, your hair starts being oily all over again. It is very difficult to style and look good with it, so let’s see some home remedies for you!
- Aloe Vera Gel hair mask – Mix 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel + few drops of tea tree oil thoroughly in a bowl. Apply the mask on the scalp and throughout the lengths and let it sit for 15 to 20 mins. Once over, wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo to clean the mask entirely. This is the easiest and most effective way of getting rid of oily hair.
- Try lemon juice – Lemon Juice is an effective remedy as well. Mix 2 lemon juice with a cup of water and wash the hair with the mixture. Let it sit for 10 mins and wash with lukewarm water. You will see the difference yourself.
- Stop irritating your scalp – Constant styling, brushing or scratching can be too much for our hair. Irritation can overstimulate your scalp and cause it to produce even more oil.
Even though curly hair looks very beautiful, maintaining the perfect curls is the most tedious task. So let us quickly know some home remedies to do so!
- Do not brush your hair – Brushing your curly hair be it wet or dry because it will make your hair look wavy and increase the risk of damage and breakage.
- Sleep routine – Tie your hair in a loose ponytail or gather them on top of your head to avoid constant friction while sleeping. You may switch to satin or silk pillow covers to reduce the friction.
- Aloe Vera hair mask – Mix 3 tsp of aloe vera gel + 2 tsp of yogurt + 1 tsp of honey + 1 tsp of olive oil in a bowl consistently until mixed well. Apply it on the scalp and hair and massage well for 10 mins. Let it sit for 30 mins and wash later. It will help you restore natural shine to the curls and cleanse the hair thoroughly.
These are the major 3 hair types women have. Apart from those we have damaged hair, thin hair or normal hair but those are the damaged versions of this hair.
So, make sure to not let your hair reach the damaged stage and start working from now. Make sure you choose the best aloe vera gel available and make the aloe vera hair masks for hair growth and damage yourself. They should be fresh when you apply them.
Even though we highly recommend you to use a natural aloe vera plant and extract the gel yourself, you may try different products in the market as well if the former is inconvenient. We hope the remedies will benefit you!